[vox-tech] OT: one of the most pernicious spams i've ever seen.

Larry Ozeran vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:26:09 -0700

Hi all -

This is really interesting and really concerning. I would like to take
selected parts of the discussion (for brevity and clarity) and send it to
my local paper. Please indicate (offline is fine) if you would prefer to be
named or kept anonymous.

If you do not want your comments included, or you want to see what I plan
to send to the paper before I send it, please note that. I would prefer
"opt-in", but if I don't hear anything negative for 3 days, I'll assume
it's OK. If there is a preponderance of interest in seeing my summary, I'll
post it back to this thread.

Thanks,

- Larry