[vox-tech] Compile problem...

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:35:23 -0700 (PDT)

I just noticed you're on Windows ("C:\>")...  I've never done it under
Windows but this should work:

   set CVSROOT=:pserver:anon@cvs.nitmtl.ca:/cvsroot
   cvs-1.11.5 login
   <press enter when asked for password>
   cvs-1.11.5 co PACKAGENAME

If it doesn't work, do it under Linux using the procedure supplied on the
website.  Another alternative is to use CVS supplied by Cygwin, which
works just like Linux, thanks to its UNIX-environment emulation done
under Windows.

-Mark