[vox-tech] Compile problem...

Walther The Writer vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:20:57 -0800

Since it seems I can't get any help, ( at least for now ) , from developers of wvstreams ( actually, I need
wvdial to work from  console ), I'll  to ask what's going on wrong with my compile. When I do make, it says:

./utils/wvcallback.h:143: warning: implicit typename is deprecated, please see
   the documentation for details
./utils/wvcallback.h:143: warning: `typename WvCallback6_bound::Func' is implicitly a typename
./utils/wvcallback.h:143: warning: implicit typename is deprecated, please see
   the documentation for details
./utils/wvcallback.h: At global scope:
./utils/wvcallback.h:191: warning: `typename VoidCallback_bound::BoundFunc'
   is implicitly a typename
./utils/wvcallback.h:191: warning: implicit typename is deprecated, please see
   the documentation for details
In file included from wvresolver.h:11,
                 from wvresolver.cc:7:
./streams/wvstream.h:21: warning: `typename
   WvStreamCallback_bound::BoundFunc' is implicitly a typename
./streams/wvstream.h:21: warning: implicit typename is deprecated, please see
   the documentation for details
wvresolver.cc:132: default argument given for parameter 4 of `int
   WvResolver::findaddr(int, const WvString&, const WvIPAddr**, WvIPAddrList* =
   0)'
wvresolver.h:37: after previous specification in `int WvResolver::findaddr(int,
   const WvString&, const WvIPAddr**, WvIPAddrList* = 0)'
make[2]: *** [wvresolver.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [ipstreams] Error 2
make: *** [src] Error 2

Any hints on what's wrong?

I have sent three mail subscribe requests on their mailing list, but with no reply. I have also posted
it on their website.

Walther.