[vox-tech] the answer to all my virus problems

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:29:39 -0800

made some progress i think....

based on the exim system filter that i found here:

ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/filter/system_filter.exim

and adding the following to my /etc/exim.conf file:

message_filter = /etc/exim/system_filter.exim
message_body_visible = 5000

exim seems to be rejecting messages that contain potentially harmful
payloads... now i just need to modify this a little more to do away with the
current junk... and then a little something to take out any HTML garbage!

-dylan

on 03.9.21 10:55 AM, p@dirac.org at p@dirac.org was reported to have writen:

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."