[vox-tech] the answer to all my virus problems

vox-tech@lists.lugod.org vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:42:17 -0700

On Sat 20 Sep 03,  3:08 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> said:
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:56:04PM -0700, p@dirac.org wrote:
> > roland smith, whom i met while googling shared a *wonderful* procmail
> > recipe that catches windows viruses.  it's made my life bearable.  here
> > it is:
>
> Kick-ASS! :^)
>
> Along with some procmails to filter out the "You [were] sent a virus!"
> reports from retarted antivirus applications, this'll be perfect!
>
> -bill!

kick-ASS is right!!

i've been monitoring all the matches before dev nulling them.  so far, a
full day has gone by with a 100% virus capture rate and 0% false
positives.

not to sound "over the top" but this recipe has changed my life...  ;)

pete