[vox-tech] minimalist debian?

Dylan Beaudette vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 00:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

i like the minimal install CDs found here: http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/

i boot the machine with the CD, install the base system, then reboot and
use tasksel to install the barebones servers and whatnot... then from
there you are just an 'apt-get install' away from anything else that you
might need.

and if you would like to do it on PPC hardware, here are some of my notes:
http://fungus.ucdavis.edu/~dylan/

good luck!

dylan