[vox-tech] PHP MySQL Shell Script

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

Possibly environment variables.  PHP might be using it or using it to
modify its execution behavior.

I recommend running your script under Apache.  Having a development
environment that resembles the real environment as closely as possible is
a good idea.  If you don't want to do this for some reason, let us know
why and maybe we can help you setup your system so it does resemble a real
environment but still meet your other needs.

-Mark