[vox-tech] ATARAID question

Walther The Writer vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 03:22:11 -0800

Thanks, that's what I thought, but still confused with a syntax.
I have my boot partition at /dev/hda5 and my root partition at /dev/hda7
That means that I have to put /dev/ataraid/hda7 ???
Can anyone confirm it? I posted two times at gentoo mailing list. no replies.

Thanks again for clarification.

Walther.