[vox-tech] sick idea: openoffice macros

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:12:12 -0700

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

P=E5 onsdag, 15 oktober 2003, skrev p@dirac.org:
> hi all,
>=20
> i did a google for this and didn't find anything relevent, but maybe
> some vim users who know more about openoffice would like this idea.
>=20
> i hate using the mouse and love vim's fast editing keystrokes.  has
> anybody heard of, or knows how to, implement keyboard macros for
> openoffice that would let me use openoffice with vim keystrokes?

Very groovy idea.

Did you know that Abiword has a vi mode? It is undocumented but does work,
more or less. If there is interest, I will post instructions.

--=20
Henry House
The unintelligible text that may follow is a digital signature.=20
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key:
<http://hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc>.

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo--