[vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of datafrom a file

Richard Burkhart vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:36:28 -0700

Update on what I said, pre-caffination and before I had Outlook in front of
me.

>From what I can tell, there's *no* way to change the "In-Reply-To:" header.
You can change the reply-to address (who a reply goes back to) away from the
default value by using the VIEW --> OPTIONS --> window.  But I can't find
anything that would let you change the original message thread subject - in
order to put a new one in and start a thread.

MS doesn't expect users to be that smart, I suppose.  *shrug*