[vox-tech] I'll help if I can

vox-tech@lists.lugod.org vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:20:14 -0700

Jay,

This is very not OK.  Not even slightly.  You've:

   * sent non-technical content to vox-tech
   * used a crummy subject line that indicated nothing
   * didn't use [OT] for an obviously off topic post.
   * didn't use X-No-Archive for an obviously off topic post.

All are against list rules.  I'm not even going to go into whether
you've spammed the list or not.

I'm going to assume that Bill sent you a private email.  I'm sending
this one to the list just to make sure that other people know that
this sort of thing is not okay.

Peter