[vox-tech] Data Recovery

Larry Ozeran vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 17:54:24 -0700

At 12:49 PM 5/29/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Larry Ozeran <lozeran@clinicalinformatics.com> writes:
>
>> Does anyone have experience with any data recovery services locally
>> (or elsewhere). My search has only found one in Placerville and one
>> in Irvine and the rest out of state.
>
>Could you please post that list?

Sure.
I originally got my list from a google search on "data recovery".
Ironically, it now shows more companies in California than when I looked
before, so I'll just list a few and encourage you to go to google for the
rest:
http://www.ainetworks.com/datarec.htm	1-800-233-3648	Irvine, CA 92618
http://www.ontrack.com	1-800-872-2599	Fountain Valley, CA 92708
http://www.datarecoverygroup.com	888 462-3282 San Leandro CA  94577
http://www.drivesavers.com	800.440.1904	Novato, California, USA 94949

This one in Florida offers fixed rate pricing:
http://www.datarecoverynet.com/	1-888-339-3412

I presume by the lack of expressed opinions about any particular service
vendor that no one else has been burned and had to use one. I would also
welcome any suggestions for _how_ to pick from among the vendors.

Thanks,

Larry