[vox-tech] CD writer suggestions?

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 13:10:51 -0700 (PDT)

I also got a TDK (48x) and it's awesome.  I got it when it had just come
out so I got it for a little on the expensive side, but it came with
everything, including rails and screws and cables and a couple CDRs and
one CDRW and even an installation video.  Performance has been solid on
Linux, though I haven't had the chance to burn too many CDs before I
upgraded to my new system.  Now the fate of my TDK CD burner lies with my
parents...

-Mark