[vox-tech] Computer case for lots of drives...

Cameron Tully-Smith vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 08 May 2003 22:14:23 -0700

PC Power & Cooling used to have a Monster Case that handled 2 motherboards
and quite a few drives.  I didn't see it on
http://www.pcpowerandcooling.com/home.htm ...  maybe there's one on
eBay.  The case used to weigh > 100 pounds if I remember correctly (steel
case).