[vox-tech] Apache dying: "critical_release() failed: Permission denied"

Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:25:13 -0800

bill,

looks like it might be a mod_throttle thing:

http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=critical_release%20mod_throttle&safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&lr=&hl=en

p@satan% strings /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_throttle.so | grep "critical_release"
critical_release() failed

fwiw, google groups is usually more useful for this kind of thing than
google.

hope this pans out into something useful!
pete

begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>