[vox-tech] DDD confusion

Ryan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
12 Mar 2003 19:35:43 -0800

woah calm down there.... and anyone else with their hands on their
holsters. It is more code then I want to burden you guys with, was just
wondering if there was a setting in DDD or some hidden file or something
screwing things up, I dunno I was just desperate cuz I have been working
on this stupid thing forever and was wondering if anyone has ever had a
similar circumstance.