[vox-tech] PCMCIA v.90 Modem - which one?

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:17:52 -0800

hi dietrich,

have you seen tuxmobil.org?

they have a survey of PCMCIA cards under linux, including modems.  this
seems to be almost exactly what you want.  it doesn't quite have "this
modem will automatically work with yast2" but it shows which pcmcia
cards are known to work on linux.  it's a groovy site.

also, this might be useful (mostly which ones to avoid thought)  :)

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=suse%20laptop%20modem&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&lr=&hl=en

pete

begin D & E Radel <radel@inet.net.nz>