[vox-tech] Burning CD's in Linux

eric nelson vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
04 Mar 2003 17:04:20 -0800

In order to do the cd burning, you need to compile the kernel w/ certain
options, such as scsi emulation, so the cd writer looks like a scsi
device.  You also need to use mkisofs to create the image.  It is not
point and click, like nero.  You need to read carefully, and set the
correct options.  I don't think there is a shortcut to this.