[vox-tech] My Next Handheld

Richard S. Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
01 Mar 2003 13:53:56 -0800

--=-YHbj32KGBhtQ0EVhpWE0

My old Palm Pilot Vx is starting to show its age in a slowly dying
display; and rather than try to replace it, I've decided it's time to
upgrade.  I'm looking for something that runs the PalmOS platform that
will talk happily with my Linux box (particularly with Ximian
Evolution).

The two models I'm looking at right now are the Palm Tungsten and the
Sony Clie SJ30.  Before I spend my money, has anyone had any experience
with either of these?

--=20
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford