[vox-tech] ps2 mouse not working (fwd)

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:00:51 -0700

There's imps2, exps2, fuimps2
There's ps2, fups2
There's autops2

I've been using exps2 for my mouse. Please also see the discussion I
pointed out regarding why Debian gpm is fubar.

On 2003.06.25 15:36, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> Sorry, failed to respond to the list.
>
> Anyone understand this interaction between USB mouse and psaux? This
> is
> the first time I have played with usb under Linux.
>
> The wheel doesn't work at this point. :(

My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu