[vox-tech] Re: broken mozilla

Charles McLaughlin vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:07:56 -0700 (PDT)

I've tried a making new profiles... tried apt-get --purge remove
mozilla... tried removing my ~.mozilla directory.  The same thing occurs
the classic and modern skins.   Double checked my settings and new windows
should go to my home page.  Still have the same problem.  It's no biggie
for me though; I use galeon now.  The fact that new windows don't open my
home page isn't so bad, but new windows lack a back button.  It is really
hard to surf the web without a back button.  I'm happy with galeon... and
I think a new version of Mozilla is due out, so I'll try that later.

Charles