[vox-tech] Suggestions....?

Corey A. Hines vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
19 Jun 2003 15:29:50 -0700

Richard,

If rsync is available you might want to try to use it. Rsync has many
options such as recursion and exclusion of ccertain directory
structures. Rsync will also use ssh to transport the data between the
two servers which is nice even if security is not a huge concern. Rsync
is very easy to use and the hlp is very useful I don't think I have ever
had to use the man page to do the types of syncing I need it for.