[vox-tech] Debian Run Levels

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:25:15 +0000

i find that the package rcconf is a nice way to configure what services
start @ boot.

-dylan

on 03.6.14 8:21 AM, Michael Wenk at wenk@praxis.homedns.org was reported to
have writen:

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."