[vox-tech] readline questions (in bash)

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:48:44 -0700

i have bash bindings that allow me to use vi as well as emacs style line
editing.

in addition, they allow me to use the up/down arrows without the escape
funkyness you describe here.

let me know if you're interested.  if i get alot of requests, i'll just
post it to vox-tech.  else i'll email it to interested parties.

pete