[vox-tech] readline questions (in bash)

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:38:20 -0700

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 08:28:07AM -0500, Jay Strauss wrote:
> 1. I know ctr-a, ctr-e move me from front to back, how do I make my home =
and
> end keys do that?

This works by default for me (Debian). Would you please post your
/etc/inputrc and ~/.inputrc (if you have one)? Mine is:

	# /etc/inputrc - global inputrc for libreadline
	# See readline(3readline) and `info rluserman' for more information.
	set input-meta on
	set output-meta on

My readline is version 4.3-4.

Can't help with the other questions, sorry.

--=20
Henry House
The unintelligible text that may folow is a digital signature. See
<http://romana.hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key:
<http://romana.hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc>.

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+--