[vox-tech] Re: sniffing wireless packets / war driving

Charles McLaughlin vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:30:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry.... I thought that I noticed a basestation in infastructure mode.
It was actually in ad-hoc mode, so maybe it is just someone else's laptop
and not a basestation.

Charles