[vox-tech] pc/104 board

MB vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 12:59:33 -0700

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I looked at several different vendors (online), and this was the only
one the had the same layout.&nbsp; I know that the PDF states that there are
PS/2 and serial ports, but it does not give specs on pinouts.&nbsp; Any
ideas?<br>
Mark<br>
Mike Simons wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20030609191431.GX12527@moria.simons-clan.com">