[vox-tech] Redhat 8.0 shutdown does not power off.

Jim Angstadt vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:02:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mike Simons <msimons@moria.simons-clan.com>
> Jim Angstadt wrote:
<snip>

> If you really want to get it fixed I would
> suggest:
> - Upgrading the kernel to the latest stable
> version (2.4.20),
>   verifying it happens there...
<more snip>

Hi Mike,

I like that approach but want to defer it until I
can spend more time on the project.

Your offer to help, via vox-tech, is very much
appreciated, as has been all your efforts to find
the root cause of this problem.  You have been
most generous with your time and talent.

Without objection, I'd like to close this thread
now.

Many thanks to all who have contributed their
ideas and time.

Jim