[vox-tech] Mounting remote filesystems redux

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:46:21 -0700 (PDT)

Slashdot mentioned about SHFS not too long ago, I think?  It actually
works over SSH (or RSH) by emulating keystrokes over the connection, but
locally it looks like a real file system.  Access is supposed to be fast
because files are cached.

Never used it but sounded interesting enough to keep it in mind.

-Mark