[vox-tech] how to download a video file without an url

Michael Wenk vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 14:43:15 -0700

On Sunday 08 June 2003 02:26 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i'd like to download the movie from:
>
>    http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=mym2002
>
> but the movie is embedded in some kind of window so that i can't really
> see its proper URL.
>
> is it possible to download this movie?
>
> pete
Maybe view the src of that page?  That may clue you in on the true download,
or at least get you started.  From looking at it, we have a bunch of stuff.
You could call the action of the form with the responses embedded in the
URL(a get type form)  That may work(it has for me in the past.)

Mike

--
wenk@praxis.homedns.org
Mike Wenk