[vox-tech] Linux on a low end hardware question

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:31:20 -0700

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 11:27:52AM +0530, karthikeyan.balasubramanian wrote:
[...]
> You always come up with Nice Idea.  I even thought about light version
> of X but I just love KDE look :).  I thought if they see it would be quite
> delighted.  Guess personal taste with my high end conf system would work
> good but not for low end conf systems.  (Sawfish)Hmm i shall think
> about this one.  Can you show me some screenshots :).  I searched google
> but couldnt find it.

You might try IceWM for window manager. It is a light window manager with a
Windows look. It is packaged in Debian. For a file manager try Rox
(http://rox.sourceforge.net). Both programs perform well on low-end hardwar=
e.

--=20
Henry House
The unintelligible text that may follow is a digital signature.=20
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key:
<http://hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc>.

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga--