[vox-tech] Linux on a low end hardware question

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:47:52 +0000

i have found debian to be quite fast on older hardware- at least on the PPC
side of the pond -- been using it on a bunch of old 66mhz - 300mhz powermacs
for a couple years now -- and linux has been much fast at *most* things.

-dylan

on 03.7.17 3:56 PM, karthikeyan.balasubramanian at
karthikeyan.balasubramanian@aspiresys.com was reported to have writen: