[vox-tech] File Permission Issue while downloading files from an ftp location

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:10:48 -0700 (PDT)

`attrib` is the command used under DOS to control file permissions.  You
can also change the file permissions via file properties ([right-click] ->
[properties]   == or ==  select file and press alt-enter) if you can see
the file from explorer.  if he can't see the file from explorer, change
the folder options to let you view hidden and system files.

-Mark