[vox-tech] Uninstalling glibc

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:22:13 -0700

Yes, this looks too drastic to me. However, locales and libc6-dev come
from the same source package, so try downgrading them too.

apt-get install libc6/stable libc6-dev/stable locales/stable

In fact, check out packages.qa.debian.org/glibc and look to see if any
of glibc's other binary packages are on that list and downgrade them
too if they are (all on the same apt line)