[vox-tech] newbie annoyed with tin

Katie vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:05:31 -0800 (PST)

I've never written a complex shell script before.  I googled around and
found some sights that gave me a clue what to do.  I followed what they
said and it didn't work.

I entered and saved the info in vi, changed the permissions using chmod
a+x <filename>, tried to run it and nothing happened.  I'm pretty sure
it's in the search path.

Can someone give me a step by step procedure for turning this into a shell
script, please.

Thanks

Katie