[vox-tech] Linux networking question

Marc Hasbrouck vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:43:01 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, I can see how not knowing what ports to open is
a problem. With netfilter, you could just forward
stuff between the PS/2 and the internet.

Red Hat Security and Optimization has a short
discussion on netfilter and how the actual commands
work. It's in chapter 20. At least it's a starting
point.

Marc