[vox-tech] Zope Tools for Content Management

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:15:17 -0800

On Thursday 23 January 2003 12:24 am, David Siedband wrote:
> Anyone out there used Zope for collaborative content management?  I am
> setting up a portal for researchers in an environmental planning
> process, and I'm interested to hear people's thoughts on some of the
> different CMF add ons that are out there.  So far I've been playing with
> Plone and NuxeoCPS, but I'm weighing them against building from basic
> Zope constructs like Property Folder/Object and AbraObj.

Before turning this into a complex project, consider a very
easy one.  TWiki is very handy for collaborative document
and web site management.  http://www.twiki.org/.

remote system administration services.