[vox-tech] apple and X forwarding

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:11:00 -0800

Check out XDarwin (by the XFree86 project) if they have MacOS X
Check out MI/X if they're using MacOS classic. (Google for it.
It popped up for me as the first hit.)

I know the Macintosh SSH client they use in the UCD labs doesn't have X
forwarding built in, but I don't know whether that's MacSSH or something
else.