[vox-tech] Puzzling Hard Drive Behavior -- ah HA!

Karsten M. Self vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:18:20 +0000

on Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 10:34:51AM -0800, Richard S. Crawford (rscrawford@mossroot.com) wrote:

> I think I've figured this one out... more details forthcoming...

Do share.  Similar problem's cropped up on the svlug list.

Peace.

   Hollings:  bought, paid for, but couldn't deliver the CBDTPA:
     http://www.politechbot.com/docs/cbdtpa/hollings.s2048.032102.html