[vox-tech] Mozilla and quitting

Mark Williams vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:34:20 -0800

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:53:31 -0800
Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

> If it _is_ using GTK, it's certainly not making
> the program look like the rest of my GTK Apps.  (It's shinier and bluer,
> and the fonts are dimmer.)
>
> It also doesn't let me reassign shortcuts like I can in every other GTK app.
>
> :^(
>
> -bill!

Yeah, I tried that too... as I recall, Mozilla uses its own XML based interface... thing that's platform dependent. There was even an article about how to set up your own interface with it on O'Reilly's site, I think.
Bottom line: stick to galeon. The rendering time is the same, but the interface is much more responsive.

Cheers,

Mark