[vox-tech] php and forms question

Richard S. Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 16:01:12 -0800

I love it when people call me Mr. Crawford.  I always feel so grownup.

Just to add to what Troy said, I've always found that the on-line=20
documentation for PHP, at http://www.php.net, is more than adequate for all=
=20
my needs (though I went to a Wrox book when I started playing around with=20
objects).

At 03:57 PM 1/6/2003, you wrote:
>Mr. Crawford mentioned the stripslashes() function, and I'd highly
>recommend glancing through the function definitions in the PHP manual,
>especially those for strings and arrays.  I think you'll be surprised at
>how many common tasks are already implemented.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

"It is only with the heart that we see rightly; what is essential is=20
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exup=E9ry

"Push the button, Max!"