[vox-tech] Segmentation Fault with RPM --rebuilddb

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
02 Jan 2003 22:13:45 -0800

I do indeed have Red Carpet on my system.

I'm poking around Ximian's knowledge base now.  I have a feeling it
might have something to do with the python-popt packages.  I dunno; all
I remember is an error running Anaconda that related to python in some
way (I was not able to save that error message, dammit).