[vox-tech] email problems

Jim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:46:20 -0800

Hi:
I am having troubles with my email.  When I access my server (pop3) using=
=20
kmail it gives me an error message     could not read file  The server sa=
id:=20
"no such msg"    .  When this happens I also noticed that at the bottom o=
f=20
the window there is another message    Transmission completed, 29 new=20
messages at 0KB.
??????????????????????????  I have received e-mail but a few at a time.  =
It=20
appears that this happens when I first activate kmail but unsure.  I call=
ed=20
my server and told him of my delima.  He reset my email accountand stated=
=20
that if it was a problem on their end that this will take care of it.

I have removed my filters that I was so proud of figuring out how to do. =
=20
Maybe that had something to do with it I don't know.

I will boot windows and send myself a whole slew of e-mails.

Has anybody ever seen or heard of this?

Jim