[vox-tech] [test] not getting my email

Jim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:43:27 -0800

I have noticed that I am not receiving my email!  I have seen a lot of re=
cent=20
archived email at lugod website that has yet to reach me.  I also belong =
to a=20
samba email group and an auto technician mail group as well so I should b=
e=20
stacked up.  I called my isp and they state that there is no email in my =
box.=20

I am going to try earthlink for this reason and also because my connectio=
n=20
appears to be hanging  ( I have seen this for a while in window$ as well =
). =20

My apologies to not responding to the suggestions of my previous emails. =
 I=20
will have to go back to the archives when I have time.  I now have to go =
take=20
my little dog to the vet for a follow up; she refuses to drive there.

I will change my info at lugod when my 2nd isp goes thru.  This should be=
 easy=20
to find...no? =20
--=20
Grasshopper