[vox-tech] can't open display with ssh2

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:30:14 -0800

Debian installs default to locking down this feature at the SSH Server
side. edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config on the SSH server and change the line
saying:
X11Forwarding no
to say:
X11Forwarding yes
--
PGP/GPG Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
Import with `gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key E2B2CAD1`