[vox-tech] My Thought: Building a Server

Marc Hasbrouck vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:14:32 -0800 (PST)

http://meat.andcheese.org/~spam/spam_at_andcheese_dot_org.asc
> Information about PGP can be found at
> http://www.mindspring.com/~aegreene/pgp/

I build all my systems from scrap or obsolete parts,
so researching parts is what I've always done. I think
knowing your hardware is quite valuable, no matter
where it came from. I like to build systems rather
than buy them prebuilt. Just my preference, I like
hardware.

Marc