[vox-tech] RTCW, sound problem

Jonathan Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:06:32 -0800

Thanks for the few suggestions.  I should have mentioned that I had
already made sure artsd and esd were not running; that isn't the problem
here.  I've managed to get RTCW, single player, to work by starting with

wolf +set s_initsound 0

Of course, no sound now for the initial multiplayer menu.  But when I
choose single player, sound gets initiated, and now it works!  There
must be some bug with that transition from mp to sp...

Jonathan