[vox-tech] CSS question: hover above an <A> tag

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:29:45 -0800 (PST)

   a {
      font-weight: bold;
      color: rgb(62, 62, 183);
      background-color: transparent;
      text-decoration: none;
      padding: 2px;

      /* added: */
      border-width: 2px;
      border-style: clear;
   }

It works under Mozilla, anyway.  For a funky effect, try putting a
background image into a:hover section of the CSS.  You can even animate it
with a GIF.

-Mark