[vox-tech] New phishing vulnerability

Bill Kendrick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:06:52 -0800

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 04:52:52PM -0800, Larry Ozeran wrote:

> That is scary. Rob, thanks for all your work on this. It will be one more
> chink in the MS armor at work. (One of our support guys repeatedly says
> Linux "will never happen" at Sutter Health. We'll see.)

I've got a whole section full of 'chinks' ;^)

  http://www.lugod.org/microsoft/

And, of course, like I've been trying to push a lot lately, even if you can't
or don't want to switch to Linux (yet), you can still start using plain ol'
Open Source stuff (OpenOffice.org and Mozilla, for example...  heh, there go
half of your security worries to start with ;) )

-bill!