[vox-tech] while we are on the subject of IE...

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:19:22 -0800

on 03.12.11 9:47 PM, Dave Margolis at margolid@ecs.csus.edu was reported to
have writen:

> Well you're not using any positioning styles or bad table syntax that
> could screw anything up.
>
> You might remove the call to the external style sheet, just in case.
>
> I would start by cleaning these up: <OPTION LABEL="0" VALUE="0"  >
> By making them look like this: <OPTION LABEL="0" VALUE="0">
>
> Some browsers are intolerant of non-standard
> spaces.  However, I always thought this: <option lable="0 "> was the
> illegal spacing problem.  Since your weird display problems seem related
> to your select boxes, and that's where your weird spacing is, I'd try
> that.
>
> Dave M.
>
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, dylan wrote:

Dave, thanks for the idea --- i just cleaned that up...however since i
cannot replicate the problem at home I am not sure if it worked...

will keep the list posted on what i find

dylan